[Cadets] PLEASE READ -- Great Pumpkin Chase Info for Saturday, 28 October

Linda Zimmerman zimmermanll at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 25 18:11:11 CDT 2017

Good evening,
Here is the information for this Saturday's Great Pumpkin Chase.

DO NOT GO TO HQ!

Meeting time and location:
Meet at Myrick Park Center parking lot by 0730 hours. Because of limited parking at the race start, we will shuttle / caravan to Upper Hixon Forest.

UOD:
BDU/ABU, corporate field or golf shirt uniform.
*Dress to be outside the ENTIRE time!

WEATHER:
The forecast for Saturday is rain/snow. Morning temps will be in the mid-30s to low 40s.

EAT BREAKFAST before you arrive.

What to bring:
Bring RAIN GEAR, your 24-hour pack, at least 1 canteen full of drinking water, and snacks (granola bars, etc., if needed).

The run starts at 0900 hours. We will be assisting runners/walkers along the route and with clean up. We should be finished by 1200 hours.

Please email me with questions.
I hope to see you then!

Maj. Zimmerman