[Cadets] Preparing your 24-hour Pack for the Field Training / Comm Exercise on 4 Nov.

Linda Zimmerman zimmermanll at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 24 14:03:48 CDT 2017

Good afternoon,
We are planning to host a Field Training / Communications Exercise on Saturday, 4 November.

This training is open to ALL Senior Members and Cadets! We will dividing members into 2 groups -- those with at least Ground Team 3 trainee (GTM3) status and those with NO Ground Team training.

Members with at least GTM3 trainee status will be going into the field. YOU WILL NEED TO BRING your 24-hour pack, or as much of it as you have assembled.

**Attached is the listing for both the 24- & 72-hour packs. **Please focus on assembling items for your 24-hour pack for this FTX / Comm Ex.