[Cadets] PLEASE READ -- Great Pumpkin Chase Info for Saturday, 28 October

Linda Zimmerman zimmermanll at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 27 14:52:20 CDT 2017

REMINDER FOR TOMORROW!

*DO NOT GO TO HQ!   Meet at Myrick Park Center at 0730 hours.

**Dress to be outside for several hours - rain gear, dress in layers, hats, gloves, etc. Bring a change of socks, just in case.

The weather looks better than originally predicted, but still chilly -- Rain and snow should be ending by early morning. Terrain will most likely be wet and slippery. Forecast is for mostly cloudy, with a high near 40. Northwest wind 8 to 13 mph.