[Cadets] Cadet Update. Important!

Robbins robbins.patrick at rocketmail.com
Thu Sep 18 08:35:15 CDT 2014

Cadets,

This weekend we will be having our squadrons Change of Command and a Freedom Honor Flight. The uniform for both is dress blues.

The Freedom Honor Flight will be taking place at 5:15 am Saturday. If you can attened please do. It is a terrific way to show respect to those who served. We will meet at the squadron building to travel over to colgan hanger. Please make sure you're there by 5:15am.

The Change of Command will be taking place from 0900 till 1400 (9:00am till 2:00pm). Wing Command staff will be present so I expect you all to act and look professional. Make sure to use your customs and courtesies and make sure your uniform is ironed, shoes are shined, insignia are correct and you are looking sharp. This is a mandatory meeting and unexcused absences will not be tolerated. If you will not be there you need to inform your flight sergeant or flight commander and tell them you will not be there. If you have any questions please ask the asap.

There is a lot going on this weekend so I hope I see you all there! Flight Staff please make sure to check in with your flights.

C/Capt Patrick Robbins
Cadet Commander