[Cadets] Brat Barn fundraiser still needs some help!

Todd Mandel todd.mandel at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 09:03:55 CDT 2014

This Saturday the squadron is running a fundraiser at the Festival Foods in
Onalaska *and we still need help to make it happen!*  Family, friends, and
cadets are welcome to help.  Specifically we need help in the 1530-1800 and
1800-2030 timeframes.

Note that the 1800-2030 timeframe likely will run shorter because it will
be getting darker earlier and traffic tends to die down.

To sign up go to the sign-up sheet by clicking this link
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12kybUTNQbsjtVxkFwgG_e-_1gHNBXsk2QslF35lNi7I/edit#gid=0>.
 We need your help to make the squadron run.  Thank you to Cadets Morrill,
Gabrielson, and Kusmitch for already volunteering!