[Cadets] Brewer Game next Sunday!

Richard Merz rmerz3 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 21 16:44:47 CDT 2014

Cadets,

On September 28th, the Wisconsin Wing Cadet Advisory Council is sponsoring
a tailgate party and Brewer Game.  All CAP members and their guests are
encouraged to attend.  There will be a tailgate party starting at 10am (the
game starts at 1:10pm).  This is a great activity to wrap up the summer and
see your friends around the Wing (and make new friends).

The cost is $30.  That covers tailgate food and your ticket to the game.

We will take the CAP Van from the CAP Building.

*Please register and pay here:*
http://wicap.us/cadet-advisory-council-cap-fun-day
-complete-with-brewers-game/

Please let me know if you have questions.

RICHARD N. MERZ III, Capt, CAP
Deputy Commander for Cadets