[Cadets] Cadet Update

Jacob Erdman jacob.k.erdman at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 21:30:08 CST 2015

Cadets,

This Saturday is the monthly squadron meeting!

We'll be engaging in leadership and character training as well as
completing cadet promotion testing. I strongly encourage you to *bring PT
gear* (Shorts, sweat pants, sweat shirt, tennis shoes etc.) this Saturday
so we can get you rolling forward with your next promotion.

This meeting will also be a great opportunity to take that drill test!
Don't put it off! Your flight staff will be there for you and help you
along the way with any questions.

The Uniform of the Day (UOD) is *Blues*. Make sure your uniform is pressed,
ironed, and shoes shined! Bring a light weight coat or jacket as well if
you do not have a service coat.

Don't forget to contact your flight sergeant and let them know if you'll be
at the meeting. It is important to be attending meetings regularly.

See you all Saturday!

Best Regards,

[image: Inline image 3]

*C/2d Lt Jacob Erdman, CAP*
Cadet Commander, La Crosse Composite Squadron
(C) 608.487.6779
U.S. Air Force Auxiliary
gocivilairpatrol.com <http://www.gocivilairpatrol.com/>
http://caplacrosse.org/