[Cadets] Cadet Lock-In | November 21st

Richard Merz rmerz3 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 10:22:03 CST 2015

Everyone,

We will be having a Cadet Lock-In on Saturday, November 21st!  The event
will include a three hour party at Shenanigans (right down the road from
HQ).  That includes a pizza party, lazer tag, and unlimited games within
the facility.  After Shenanigans, we will head back to HQ for a variety of
fun.

We will leave HQ at 4:45 for Shenanigans.  We will return to HQ around
8:00pm.  The Lock-In ends at 10:30pm and cadets must be picked up at that
time.

- Civilian Clothes
- Bring cards, video games, board games, movies, etc
- Bring snacks

*The cost is only $5.00  *This is due to a very generous donation in
support of the Cadet Program.

Please *sign up here*
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1_c3-WCaDD3_JXjmx2GibHUqg9t5PNZFaIUjlIZBUJdM/viewform>

Thank you,