[Cadets] Brat Barn Sign up

Rich Martin sharic27 at centurytel.net
Tue Jul 7 09:25:14 CDT 2015

Good Morning Everyone,

    This Saturday is our monthly meeting. Also this Saturday is our Brat
Barn Fundraiser at Festival Foods in the Village Shopping Center by Kmart.
We still have slots to fill for the event.  More Cadet participation is
encouraged. People like to see our Cadets in action. Please click the
attached link to Google docs to sign up.  If you can spare a couple of hours
please sign up, as this is one of our main fundraisers for the year. We have
another planned for in Sept. at the Onalaska Festival as well.

Your support is appreciated!!!!  Don't forget to spread the word via social
media and stop in to buy a brat, hamburger, or hot dog.

<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YA9Xgs4lCl8TB1Yjz1c3U4cAvla4vbscgo_
tGU0S_2g/edit?usp=sharing>
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YA9Xgs4lCl8TB1Yjz1c3U4cAvla4vbscgo_t
GU0S_2g/edit?usp=sharing