[Cadets] Cadet Programs Update

Richard Merz rmerz3 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 20:46:14 CDT 2015

Good Evening La Crosse,

First off I would like to say congratulations to all our cadets who
attended the Wisconsin Wing Summer Encampment.

Serving on Cadet Staff:
C/Capt Patrick Robbins
C/2d Lt Jacob Erdman
C/CMSgt Brian Gabrielson

Attending the Wisconsin Cadet Academy:
C/2d Lt Chantelle Wernecke
C/CMSgt Roman Hebel
C/CMSgt Andrew Zittlow
C/TSgt Andrew Pfaff

Attending Wisconsin Basic School:
Cadet Mattison Donaldson
Cadet Seth Tiedeman
Cadet Dominic Janssen
Cadet Paul Sibert
Cadet Megan Zittlow
Cadet Killian Morrill

C/2d Lt Wernecke was selected as the 2015 Wisconsin Cadet Academy's top
honor cadet!

I also wish to extend a congratulations to C/2d Lt Tyler Henson.  Cadet
Henson has enlisted in the United States Air Force and will be leaving
August 25th.  As Cadet Henson is moving on to this new exciting time in his
life, I need to name a new Cadet Commander.  C/2d Lt Jacob Erdman will take
over as Cadet Commander on July 25th.

Please join me in congratulating and thanking all of these individuals for
their hard work.  We truly have a great group of cadets that make up this
outstanding squadron.

RICHARD N. MERZ III, Capt, CAP
Deputy Commander for Cadets