[Cadets] Squadron Newsletter JUNE 2017

Linda Zimmerman zimmermanll at yahoo.com
Fri May 26 15:26:30 CDT 2017

Good afternoon,
Attached is the Squadron Newsletter and a Calendar of Events for June 2017.

REMINDER --

**** MEMORIAL DAY PARADE ***  All Cadets and Senior are encouraged to attend.

Here are the details:

        29 MAY 2017, MONDAY, Memorial Day Parade
        * Meet at the corner of 5th and King at 0830 hours
        * Uniform is Blues or Corporate
        * All cadets are asked to attend
        * We will be marching as a unit with our color guard
        * Parade ends at Oak Grove Cemetery with a ceremony.
        * Members will be released around 1100 hours

As you enjoy the holiday weekend, please remember all those who paid the ultimate sacrifice for our freedom!

Maj. Linda L. Zimmerman, CAP
La Crosse Composite Squadron
608-790-6741