[Cadets] 27 March meeting

Scott Tiedeman tiedemansa at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 20 12:48:45 CDT 2017

Monday March 27th special guest Sara Wooden a Yoga and Wellness instructor will be teaching Yoga for our PT. The class will start at 1900 (7 pm) and last about an hour. It is recommended that you have a mat, towel, or blanket.  Please extend a invitation to your parents so they can join us. Everyone is welcome!
The uniform of the day will be PT clothes.
If you have more questions feel free to email me.
2nd Lt Tiedeman
2nd Lt Scott Tiedeman, CAPDeputy Commander for Cadets
608-386-5122
U.S. Air Force Auxiliary
gocivilairpatrol.com
wicap.us