[Cadets] 5K Runway Run - Design Contest Rules -- CALLING ALL ARTISTS!!!

Linda Zimmerman zimmermanll at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 9 14:02:35 CST 2017

CALLING ALL ARTISTS!!!  CALLING ALL ARTISTS!!!

Good afternoon,
Our Squadron is planning to host a 5K run/walk and waffle breakfast fundraiser at the La Crosse Regional Airport in September. We would like to invite all Cadet and Senior Members to submit design ideas for this event. This design would appear on the event t-shirt, as well as other promotional materials (posters, flyers, etc.).

If you are interested in submitting a design, please READ and FOLLOW the attached rules carefully. Please note: Your submission must be CAMERA READY.

If your design is selected, the review committee reserves the right to make minor changes to your design, if needed.

The deadline for submission is 15 April.

If you have questions, please email me or call me at 608-790-6741.
We look forward to seeing your designs!

Major Linda L. Zimmerman
Deputy Commander for Seniors
La Crosse Composite Squadron