[Cadets] 2 Events for your calendar - Earth Day Clean Up Day and Freedom Honor Flight Color Guard

Linda Zimmerman zimmermanll at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 21 14:05:29 CDT 2017

Good afternoon,
We have 2 events coming up soon -- the Earth Day Clean Up and Freedom Honor Flight Honor Guard.

Here are the details:

29 April, Saturday - Earth Day Clean Up -- All Cadets and Seniors are welcome!
    - Meet at 0900 hours at Myrick Park (we should be done about 1300 hours).
    - Light lunch will be available.
    - UOD is BDU/ABU. **Dress to be outdoors. **Bring rain gear, if needed.
    - Bring at least 1 canteen full of drinking water, snacks
    - Bring leather gloves.

6 May, Saturday - Freedom Honor Flight Honor Guard -- All Cadets and Seniors are welcome!
    - Meet at CAP HQ at 0530 hours (wee need to be at Colgan Hangar #4 by 0545.
    - UOD is Blues/Corporate. ***Dress to be outdoors.
    - Note: Olivet Church on French Island usually provides breakfast for volunteers (not confirmed).
    - Remember -- Our Monthly Squadron Meeting starts at 0900 hours. Everyone is welcome to attend!

Please don't hesitate to email me with questions.
Thanks,

Major Linda L. Zimmerman, CAP
Deputy Commander for Seniors
La Crosse Composite Squadron