[Cadets] Archery April 24th

Scott Tiedeman tiedemansa at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 7 13:35:46 CDT 2017

 Cadets,
On April 24 we will be meeting at La Crosse Archery for a introduction to archery class.  The cost is $6.00 per person and should be paid to me the Monday before the event. You should arrive at La Crosse Archery between 1830 and 1845.  The class will conclude at about 2015. If you have a bow of your own you may bring it. Your parents or guardians are welcome to stay and watch seating is available.
Lacrosse Archery is located at 1231 Oak Forest Dr. in Onalaska.
I hope to see you there!!
2nd Lt Tiedeman
2nd Lt Scott Tiedeman, CAPDeputy Commander for Cadets
608-386-5122
U.S. Air Force Auxiliary
gocivilairpatrol.com
wicap.us