[Cadets] 5K Runway Run - Design Contest Rules -- CALLING ALL ARTISTS!!!

Linda Zimmerman zimmermanll at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 4 13:45:17 CDT 2017

REMINDER --

 CALLING ALL ARTISTS!!!  CALLING
 ALL ARTISTS!!!

 Good afternoon,
 Our Squadron is planning to host a 5K run/walk and waffle
 breakfast fundraiser at the La Crosse Regional Airport in
 September. We would like to invite all Cadet and Senior
 Members to submit design ideas for this event. This design
 would appear on the event t-shirt, as well as other
 promotional materials (posters, flyers, etc.).

 If you are interested in submitting a design, please READ
 and FOLLOW the attached rules carefully. Please note: Your
 submission must be CAMERA READY.

 If your design is selected, the review committee reserves
 the right to make minor changes to your design, if needed.

 The deadline for submission is 15 April.

 If you have questions, please email me or call me at
 608-790-6741.
 We look forward to seeing your designs!

 Major Linda L. Zimmerman
 Deputy Commander for Seniors