[Cadets] Brat Barn sign-up, 23 JULY

Todd Mandel todd.mandel at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 11:10:22 CDT 2016

Hello everyone,

On 23 JULY we have a Brat Barn event coming up at the Festival Foods in
Onalaska. These Brat Barns are an important fundraising tool for the
squadron and we need volunteers to make them work.

Senior members, cadets, parents, and friends are all welcome to work the
Brat Barn! Shifts are generally two hours in length. All total we have 25
slot to fill. You can fill one or more slots and are welcome to work as
long as you would like.

We also need a senior member signed up for each shift. Currently we need
seniors for 1130-1330, 1330-1530, and 1530-1730.

To sign up please go this link:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19-byqiqteypOgP1AcBbmlWvUqblSgTo3QJ4EOtpBNyc/edit?usp=sharing

and enter your name in the slot(s) you can work. Your help is what makes
the Brat Barn work!