[Cadets] Cadet Update

Jacob Erdman jacob.k.erdman at gmail.com
Sat Aug 20 14:51:27 CDT 2016

Good Afternoon Cadets!

This Monday we will be focusing on Emergency Services training! The Uniform
of the Day will be BDUs. We will be having another brief uniform inspection
to track our progress from last Monday's inspection, so make sure you fix
any mistakes you had last week!

I want to thank all of you, parents and cadets, for all of your hard work
and dedication you put forth to make what we do possible. Unlike other
organizations ours requires a lot of self-sacrifice with little recognition
. A lot of man hours behind the scenes, before and after meetings to get us
to where we need to be, so thank you.

This will be my last meeting at the La Crosse Composite Squadron as I move
on to college this fall. I look forward to seeing you all in the future.

Your new Cadet Commander will be named in the coming week.

Thank you and best regards,

[image: Inline image 3]

*C/Capt Jacob Erdman, CAP*
Cadet Commander