[Cadets] Cadet Update

Jacob Erdman jacob.k.erdman at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 18:25:00 CST 2015

Cadets,

*Saturday 21 Meeting:*

*Start time: 0900*
*End time: 1200 *

*UOD: **BDUs*

AE! We will have some fun and engaging aerospace activities planned for
this week's meeting. Unlike last week this Saturday's meeting will be a
normal schedule.

Need a PT or Drill test for your next promotion? Bring your warm PT gear
(Sweatshirt, sweatpants, shorts, tennis shoes) and we'll get that taken
care of. If you aren't sure what you need yet that's fine, we will have
time at the end of the meeting to sort that out and accomplish those tasks.

*Saturday 21 Cadet Lock-In: *

*Start time: 1645*
*End time: 2230 *

*Cost: $5*

*UOD: Civilian Attire (Civvies) *

The Squadron is having a cadet lock-in! The evening will start at 4:45 pm
and will include food and activities at the Squadron building as well as a
trip to Shenanigans just down the road. Cadets should report to the
Squadron at 4:45 pm in civvies. Parents and Guardians please note that you
will have to pick up your cadet by 10:30 pm at the Squadron building. Cadet
lock-ins are a great way to have some fun and hang out with your fellow
cadets in a zero stress environment.

Don't forget to contact your Flight Sergeant and let them know if you wil
be at the meeting and the lock-in!

I hope to see you all there!

Sincerely,

[image: Inline image 3]

*C/2d Lt Jacob Erdman, CAP*
Cadet Commander, La Crosse Composite Squadron
(C) 608.487.6779
U.S. Air Force Auxiliary
gocivilairpatrol.com <http://www.gocivilairpatrol.com/>
http://caplacrosse.org/