[Cadets] Color Guard

Roman Hebel roman.hebel at westby-norse.org
Mon Jul 27 11:23:58 CDT 2015

Hello,

       I will be working with a new color guard team for the next few
weeks. If any of you are interested in color guard and want to learn how to
do it please contact me.
      Even if your not sure if you totally want to or not. It is always
best to give it a try and see if you like it. I will teach you all of the
basics involving color guard. When we would practice is still being
determined. I have done a few color guard events, such as parades and
ceremonies. It is quite fun and honorable. If you have any questions please
contact me, email is preferable.

Roman C. Hebel, C/CMSgt, CAP
Cadet First Sergeant