[Cadets] IMPORTANT Flyin time change/correction

MaryBeth Marx marybeth.marx at westby-norse.org
Fri Jul 17 13:44:28 CDT 2015

All...Lucas Brennum will be leaving headquarters about 0615 to come to the
fly in which runs from 800-100.  Please contact me at 608-406-6568
<6084066568> if you plan on going in the van.  We also have Evan Phillips
going for cadets.  Cadets wear bdus and adults corporate.   If you are a
cadet please download and print a CAPF32  cadet permission slip to
participate in flyin...and FILL IT OUT AND HAVE PARENTS SIGN IT.

This is a pancake breakfast also and the cost is 7.00 for all over the age
of 10.

PLEASE CALL ME IF YOU PLAN ON GOING IN THE VAN as at this time Lt Brennum
is planning on driving it over by by himself and would need someone else to
go with and at this time there is no one available. I need to be there even
earlier as it is my EAA Chapter's fly in.

Thanks much,

Captain Marx