[Cadets] Cadet Update

Patrick Robbins robbins.patrick at rocketmail.com
Thu Feb 12 16:20:01 CST 2015

 Everyone,
This Saturday we will be having a major award presentation. One of our senior members who served in CAP during WWII will be presented his Congressional Gold Medal. Therefore this weekend will be a blues meeting. Please wear a service coat if you have one. Double check to make sure your uniform is proper and looks sharp.
Following the ceremony, we will be having some leadership activities. If you have any questions please contact you flight staff.
All staff please be at the building by 0830.
Thank you,
PATRICK I ROBBINS, C/Capt, CAPCadet Commander