[Cadets] Cadet Update

Richard Merz rmerz3 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 13:13:20 CDT 2015

Everyone,

This is the most current information regarding Saturday.

*This Saturday we will be having a regular meeting at 0900*.  The meeting
will be going over some preliminary Emergency Services requirements like
ICS-100.  Cadets that already have ICS-100 can work on a variety of tasks
like Color Guard training, achievement testing, drill & ceremonies, PT
testing, etc.

*At 1330, the CAP Vans will be leaving for Neillsville, WI*.  We will be
participating in a veterans 'Ride to Remember' motorcycle rally.  The
organization has requested us to be a part of their ceremony and to present
the colors on their behalf.  We will return to HQ at 1830 (estimated).
Between the meeting and the time we leave (1.5 hours), you are free to
leave or stick around.  We will have frozen pizza available for $2.00 for
lunch.

Please plan to ride with us to Neillsville for the Ride to Remember if you
are able to do so.  Taking time to show support and respect for our
military is always important.

The uniform of the day (UOD) is *short sleeve blues*.

If you have any questions, please ask!

RICHARD N. MERZ III, Capt, CAP
Deputy Commander for Cadets