[Cadets] Message from the CDC

Richard Merz rmerz3 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 11:57:27 CDT 2014

Good Afternoon!

Summer has come to an end and everyone is back in school.  I hope everyone
had a good summer and took full advantage of the many CAP activities that
summer provides.  I am back from my annual field training with the WI Air
National Guard and I am ready for Fall.

Good work to everyone who has been working on their achievements and
various other tasks.  I have seen many promotions come about during the
month of August.

This September brings an almost regular month of meetings.  We have a few
schedule changes that are minor.  September 20th is our Squadron Open House
and the Squadron Commander Change of Command Ceremony.  Major Duane St.
Mary will be handing over command to Major Rich Martin.  All members are
expected to attend in dress blues.  More information to come.

*Please take a few minutes to complete this anonymous 'Post Summer Survey'.*

SURVEY
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1EUNhMb3A6cGWEdgvTElNaim_NLYEl43ujcy_OmZMAYI/viewform?usp=send_form>

See you soon.

RICHARD N. MERZ III, Capt, CAP