[Cadets] Cadet Schedule 2015 - First Quarter

Richard Merz rmerz3 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 31 13:35:41 CST 2014

All,

Please find the 2015 First Quarter Cadet Schedule attached.  I have also
attached the addendum that lists specific details about key events outside
of the standard meeting schedule.

As always, the schedule is subject to change.  Major changes will be sent
out via email.  A current schedule is always posted on the Cadet Programs
board at HQ.

RICHARD N. MERZ III, Capt, CAP
Deputy Commander for Cadets