[Cadets] Scholarships and NCSAs

Richard Merz rmerz3 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 26 08:15:27 CST 2014

Cadets,

I hope you had a good Christmas and continue to enjoy the holiday season.

I wanted to remind you all of some of the scholarship opportunities
available to you as a CAP Cadet.  CAP (and partners) offer several academic
and flight scholarships.  This could be a great way to secure funding to
start flying.

I also wanted to remind everyone about National Cadet Special Activities
(NCSAs).  These are some of the best programs that CAP has to offer.  I
assure you that you will have fun no matter which event you attend.  If you
are interested and have the means, I highly encourage you to apply for one.

Please act fast, *you have until January 15th* for the application to be
sent to Wing.  I have attached two documents for you on this matter.

Please let me know if you have questions.

RICHARD N. MERZ III, Capt, CAP
Deputy Commander for Cadets