A new Cadet Protection Policy has been issued effective 17 Feb 2015. All senior members who in the past have completed Level 1 before 17Feb15 are required to take the new Basic Course before 1 July 2015. You may take the course on-line under the “Online Learning” tab on e-services left column, then select “Learning Management System” and select “Courses”. You can then select from the choices “Cadet Protection Basic Course (Seniors)” to select the course and take the quiz. You then need to have a mentor conversation and have them enter the approval into e-services. Mentors who can approve you are the *Commander, Deputy Commander, Deputy Commander for Cadets, Deputy Commander for Seniors, Director of Cadet Programs, Director of Personnel, Director of Professional Development, Personnel Officer, and Professional Development Officer.* *We will also have a classroom training for this on a Thursday Night Training and a Saturday training day in the near future.* If you are unable to attend you will need to do the on-line course.
Recent Facebook Posts
Please click on the link to see this month’s newsletter! http://caplacrosse.org/the-december-squadron-newsletter-is-here/
- The December squadron newsletter is here! December 11, 2017
- Members learn fire safety from La Crosse Fire Department November 30, 2017
- Squadron members hone search and rescue skills November 5, 2017
- Check out the November edition of the Fly-By! October 28, 2017
- Open House & Recruiting Day! October 10, 2017