Please join me in welcoming two new members to our Squadron. Conor Dwyer is a CFII pilot joining us from La Crescent. Also transferring in to our squadron from Colorado is Capt. James Balutowski who is finishing his pilot training at Colgan Air Services in the near future. He also a member of the 86th Training Division as plans officer at Ft. McCoy. I look forward to working(and having fun) with these two gentlemen, and I know they will be great assets to our squadron.
Recent Facebook Posts
Please click on the link to see this month’s newsletter! http://caplacrosse.org/the-december-squadron-newsletter-is-here/
- The December squadron newsletter is here! December 11, 2017
- Members learn fire safety from La Crosse Fire Department November 30, 2017
- Squadron members hone search and rescue skills November 5, 2017
- Check out the November edition of the Fly-By! October 28, 2017
- Open House & Recruiting Day! October 10, 2017